BASIC Q is a combined system producing reverse osmosis and deionized/pure water, designed for generic laboratory applications. Its external structure enables to use the instrument as a bench-top or a wall-mounted one. TDS tester helps the user in measuring conductivity during purification process.
This product is no longer in stock
- Automatic microcomputer controlling system, LED real-time animation mode display. Running status is showed in the LED display, such as flushing, producing water, full tank, water shortage, leakage and service.
- Power on self-test, power reset, alarm when work more than 6 hours continuously, water shortage, leakage, lowand high pressure.
- 3 procedure of the reverse osmosis membrane’s self-flushing: power on, water shortage reset and work more than 2 hours continuously, extend the life of RO membrane.
- 2 kind of installation type, Desk and wall-mounted (except for 45 series and built-in tankmodel). High-strength metal shell with powder painting technics, achieve elegant appearance and meeting GLP standard.
- Pretreatment cartridges, RO module, deionized cartridges, all designed to modularization independently, easy for maintenance and replacement.
- Tube and adapter with NSF authorization and top quality, reduce TOC level and assure ultrapure water’s quality.
- Standard pretreatment (including PP fiber, and active carbon cartridge), effectively protect RO membrane and run in low cost.
- RO module with DOW’s membrane, ensure long life, stable operation and high desalinization rate.
- Precision mixed resin cartridge, combine high pure water quality and low running cost.
- Portable TDS/conductivity test pen, convenient to test feed water, RO water and deionized water’s quality.
|Flow rate||Up to 2 liters/minute (with pressure tank)|
|Pure water outlet||2: reverse osmosis water, ultrapure water|
|Deionized water quality|
|Resistivity at 25°C||13-17,5MΩ.cm|
|Conductivity||0.0571 - 0.0769 μs/cm|
|Bacteria||lesser than 0,1 cfu/ml (with optional 0.2μm PES terminal filter)|
|Particle (greater than 0,2 μm)||lesser than 0,1 cfu/ml (with optional 0.2μm PES terminal filter)|
|RO water quality|
|Ion rejection rate||96-99% new membraneRO|
|Organic rejection rate||greater than 99% when MW greater than 200 Dalton|
|Particle and bacteria rejection rate||greater than 99%|
|Feed water requirements||Tapwater,temperature:5-45°C,pressure:1.0-4.0Kgf/cm x cm|
|Dimension and weight||Length×Width×Height: 410×320×420mm/ Weight: about 15Kg|
|Electrical requirements||AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Standard configuration||Main body (Including 1 set of cartridge)+built-in 12 liters pressure tank+TDS/conductivity test pen|